THE RED LINE

THE RED LINE

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What Will The Neighbors Think?

What Will The Neighbors Think?

I'm getting rather paranoid about my neighbors.

I wonder if they think that my activities are as suspicious as theirs most certainly are.

I worry about what they will think of the goings-on in my house, so I've become very vigilant.

I just don't know whether they are reporting me to a federal agency or not.

Perhaps if I report them first, I'll be spared the wrath of the legal system.

Since I'm more afraid of the legal system than I am of my neighbors,

I'll report my neighbors to the authorities --

If my neighbors are taken out of their house in the middle of the night by the authorities,

Then I won't have to worry about either my neighbors or the federal agencies anymore.

I would suggest that You do the same thing as I'm doing...

Better to be cautious than paranoid.

Wait.

Who are you and why are you reading this?

---

Please email this poem to your friends and colleagues, and share this poem through your social media channels if you appreciated it. Thank You!

    CONTACT
POET VERITAS

   POET VERITAS

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com